Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Close Friend- Alicia

Alicia has been in my life for about seven years now and she probably knows more about me than my own mother. She holds all my secrets and I know I could trust her with anything. She is the person I call anytime I need to vent or just talk with. She never judges me, even if she should she helps me to see what Im doing wrong instead of just point it out. I know she wont sugar coat things though, she will give it to me straight which is what a real friend would do. Because I know not to take offense to what she says she is only giving positive advice. In turn I do the same for her. I would say we are like soul sisters because we know what each other are thinking sometimes and we can say something to one another with just one look. I have shared happiness and sadness with her for years now and hope to share much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment